In order to participate in the VISTS simulation, you will need access to Chrome or another compatible browser. Devices require as minimum:
- Intel i5 computer with 4GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 enterprise 64bit Service Pack 1 Operating System
- Chrome Web Browser (most recent public release version)
- Adobe Reader Version 9.0 or better
- NVidia 4200M Graphics Card (Driver version 327.62)
To access VISTS online, you'll need a stable broadband internet connection to allow for download of content. You can access VISTS via the VA’s Training Management System (TMS).
Accessing Standalone (Offline) Version
For locations without a networked device for the use of VISTS, a standalone version of the VISTS software will be provided.