Note: This Article is specific to the Virtual Interview Skills Training System (VISTS) Simulation, provided for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
In order to participate in the VISTS simulation, you will need access to Chrome or another compatible browser. Devices require as minimum:
- Intel i5 computer with 4GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7 enterprise 64bit Service Pack 1 Operating System
- Chrome Web Browser (most recent public release version)
- Adobe Reader Version 9.0 or better
- NVidia 4200M Graphics Card (Driver version 327.62)
To access VISTS online, you'll need a stable broadband internet connection to allow for download of content. You can access VISTS via the VA’s Training Management System (TMS).
Accessing Standalone (Offline) Version
For locations without a networked device for the use of VISTS, a standalone version of the VISTS software will be provided.